As social networking is becoming a trend it might be good to already start looking out for do’s and dont’s for social networking and how to make it a success. I’ve found a few (10 to be exact) strategies to help you make Enterprise Social Networking a success. I find them a bit too general, but it is a first step in identifying what needs to be done to get an added value from ESN.
- It's my #Twitterversary! I have been on Twitter for 8 years (since 27 Feb 2009). And you? TwiAge.com 2 months ago
- @OverwatchEU Great. My 8y old son wants to go to the carnaval party at school dressed as Reaper. 2 months ago
- @LarAtLarian Stay up a bit later the day before. I fly every week and am home late and it helps. 6 months ago
- @jantielens Who selected the color of the post-its? :) 6 months ago
- @Demize99 First game intro that got me quiet instead of excited. (And fix that Joystick support, just bought a x56 for BF for nothing) 6 months ago